Our call centers operate 24 hours a day, 365 days per year and will always provide courteous, professional support. The evidence is clear when you consider:
- SMS hold times are less than the national average
- SMS abandon rates are less than the national average
- SMS call center team members are more experienced than the national average.
Our call center team members are professionals that not only have a great understanding of how to support our clients administratively, but also possess the process knowledge necessary to truly understand the severity of a clients service requirements and how to quickly route requests to the most appropriate support staff.
- Client service and support
- Service request processing
- Divisional process communications
- Global reporting.
We invest heavily into our support infrastructure to ensure the highest quality of service.
SMS has invested a great deal of time and effort into building a global process structure that ensures the same dependability and high quality of service for every client regardless of their location. All processes are globally standardized and seamless and are designed to be locally flexible and accommodating.
SMS owns and operates two global, client-centered call centers located in:
- Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
- Beijing, China