IBM iSeries Maintenance and Support
Our IBM® iSeries® and System i® hardware maintenance and support service provides organizations with an independent, IBM alternative for post-warranty IT hardware support on mission-critical, non-critical and disaster recovery IT assets throughout North America, Asia and Europe. Instead of replacing your IBM server unnecessarily when the warranty period ends, rely on us to help you get the most from your IBM iSeries investment.
Raising the bar to provide more value.
What makes our IBM iSeries maintenance and support service so strong is our people, parts, process and large investment in our iSeries support infrastructure. We don’t just fix failing IBM equipment, but raise the bar to its furthest height by providing expert guidance, creating innovative solutions and building advanced support tools that ensure the highest quality service, delivered consistently across your enterprise.
Some of our IBM iSeries hardware support components that make us stand apart from the competition are:
- Our proprietary call-home support application, Remote Enterprise Monitoring® (REM)
- Basic and advanced OS support options.
Reasons to choose us for your IBM iSeries hardware maintenance and support:
- Global service availability
- 100+ SMS-owned and operated brick and mortar service centers located around the world, staffed by our employees and stocked with our owned parts inventory
- 450+ highly trained, cross-functional field engineers located worldwide
- Level 3 & 4 global technical support via 60+ member central engineering team
- Flexible Level Agreement (SLA) options that meet or exceed industry standards
- US-based multilingual call center that does not rely on scripted responses and quickly triages and assigns incidents to local service teams
- Contract, asset and incident management via our proprietary SaaS application - singlePoint®
- Dedicated service assurance team to seamlessly transition to SMS support
- Numerous methods for initiating a service request
- Field engineers arrive on-site with tested parts in-hand.
Scalability that simplifies, providing expert resources when and where needed.
We offer a suite of complementary IT support services designed to provide you with common and custom solutions to meet your difficult challenges. Our IT services suite includes:
- IT hardware sales
- Deployments and installations
- Data center inventory and audits
- Secure hardware asset recycling and disposition
- Smart hands / IMAC services
- Data center migrations and relocations
- Strategic sourcing.
IBM iSeries & System i Product Support Listing
Note: Not all supported products may be listed.
|IBM iSeries Power7 Family|
|IBM iSeries i795 (9119)||IBM iSeries i755 (8236)||IBM iSeries i730 (8231)|
|IBM iSeries i780 (9179)||IBM iSeries i750 (8233)||IBM iSeries i720 (8202)|
|IBM iSeries i770 (9117)||IBM iSeries i740 (8205)||IBM iSeries i710 (8231)|
|IBM iSeries Power6 Family|
|IBM iSeries i570 (9406)||IBM iSeries i520 (9408)|
|IBM iSeries i550 (9409)||IBM iSeries i520 (9407)|
|IBM iSeries i5 Family|
|IBM iSeries i595 (9406)||IBM iSeries i515 (9407)|
|IBM iSeries i570 (9406)||IBM iSeries i520 (9406)|
|IBM iSeries i550 (9406)|
- IBM Maintenance
- Dell Maintenance
- Cisco Maintenance
- Wintel & x86 Maintenance
- EMC Maintenance
- NetApp Maintenance
- Hitachi Maintenance
- Sun/Oracle Maintenance
- HP Maintenance
- Fujitsu Maintenance
- Specialty Devices
Increase productivity and protect your budget with IT hardware from SMS.
Learn more »