Increase productivity and protect your budget with IT hardware from SMS.
IT Maintenance Services
Since 1981, businesses around the world have found SMS to be an exceptional choice for responsive, multi-vendor IT systems maintenance and support services. If your goal is to reduce the cost of your IT maintenance, while improving service levels, we have a solution perfectly suited to your needs.
SMS has proven expertise supporting complex, heterogeneous, multi-vendor data centers. We increase efficiencies by consolidating manufacturers across multiple hardware types and operating systems. In addition, we offer comprehensive reporting and analysis that identifies trends and provides actionable recommendations to lower your IT support costs even further over time.
Providing cost effective maintenance solutions customized to your exact requirements.
Our industry-leading maintenance and support services offer flexible options and customized solutions to meet your exact service level requirements.
Primary IT maintenance service benefits:
- Dramatic reductions in IT support costs
- Higher quality, more responsive maintenance services
- Increased control of your capital equipment expenses by increasing the useful life of your IT equipment
- Improved data center management through the use of singlePoint® for IT asset and contract management.
IT maintenance service highlights:
- 24x7x365 support availability
- < 2 hour average response time
- < 4 hour average MTTR
- Covering 90 percent of the major US markets and several other countries
- Comprehensive on-boarding process ensures a seamless transition to SMS maintenance and support
- Numerous ways to initiate a service request
- Callback from your field engineer within 30 minutes of service initiation to begin the resolution process
- Field engineers arrive on-site with parts in-hand
- Fix-IT-First® ensures you get service even if your hardware was accidentally left off of the contract
SMS support staff and field engineers are always nearby. We will tailor our SLAs to fit your exact requirements. When you place a service request, we will arrive at your location on time, with parts in hand to remedy your issue as quickly as possible.
We have a reputation for being much more flexible than our competition. SMS has the right support options to help you reduce your IT maintenance costs while providing a more responsive alternative to overpriced manufacturer maintenance.
Our customized, per-server support approach means that you only pay for the levels of support that you actually require. Acting as your service integrator, we can be the single point of contact for all your maintenance needs, regardless of whether that maintenance is provided by SMS or from the OEM. This reduces finger-pointing and simplifies service contract management.
Every SMS field engineer is highly trained and experienced in supporting many different IT equipment types, and multiple operating systems, such as HP-UX, AIX, Solaris, Tru64 UNIX, VMS, Windows, MPE and more.
Our client-driven, support services ensure we have the solutions you need. SMS offers comprehensive, multi-vendor, independent maintenance support for products that the manufacturer has decided have reached End-of-Life (EoL) or End-of-Service-Life (EoSL).
Typically, the manufacturer will begin increasing the maintenance costs for these products every year. This may force you into unnecessary hardware upgrades. SMS delays capital equipment expenses and puts you in control of your IT hardware budget.
Manufacturers supported include the following brands and more:
- Cisco® Systems
- Hewlett Packard®/Compaq®
- Fujitsu® PRIMEPOWER™
- Dell® Enterprise Servers and Storage
- Oracle® (Sun Microsystems)