SMS is a profitable, growth-oriented, technology-driven company that specializes in IT service and support solutions for a wide variety of businesses including small, medium, and large enterprises. Whether you require maintenance for an aging IT asset base or require the latest in technology support solutions, SMS can help.
Founded in 1981, SMS is a leading global provider of multi-vendor IT asset lifecycle service and support solutions. We support more than 3,000 clients globally with direct service support in Canada, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore and the United States. SMS solutions include support for most datacenter brands including Cisco®, IBM®, HP®, Dell®, Sun®/Oracle®, EMC®, Hitachi® and NetApp®.
We help everyone from SMB to global enterprises with their IT service requirements.
We have several client references in numerous vertical industries and the public sector which include, but are not limited to:
- Financial services, banking, international banking and insurance
- Healthcare, health sciences and hospitals
- Retail and online retail
- Higher education
- Local, State, and Federal governments.
Our technical and engineering teams are W2 (full-time) employees, "system smart," and highly trained. They combine their hardware and software skills to troubleshoot problems quickly and maximize IT system uptime.
With unequalled responsiveness and technical expertise, our client support agreements deliver:
- Hardware and software "system smart" engineers local to your area.
- HotSpares℠ ensure that our engineers arrive at your site with working parts in hand.
- Fix-IT-First® guarantees that your problem will be fixed even if it is not covered under your contract.
- Client support processes that pinpoint the engineering resources and sparing levels needed to meet or exceed your SLAs.
- singlePoint® access for multi-vendor incident tracking and IT asset and contract management that provides you with visibility as to the state of all your assets and their performance.
We reduce capital expenses
Our clients keep their assets longer and experience a greater return on investment from those assets when supported by SMS.
When our clients look at the lifecycle of an asset, they realize that the greatest capital cost is the cost of acquisition. We service assets from acquisition, through its service life and on to retirement. Our goal is to help you minimize the ongoing operating costs and maximize the asset's useful life.